19 January 2019
This date is the day I met you for the first time after you came back to me. I rasa nervous sangat nak pick up u dekat Jeti Kuala Kedah. But at the same time, I happy sebab U still sudi jumpa I.
This date, we both go along together to Ipoh to surprise your family. At first I saw U at the Jetty, I rasa nak nangis, nak peluk U terus. But, I know my batas towards U. Seriously, awkward sangat bila jumpa U. But I pretend not. We both singgah kejap dekat Sunway Carnival untuk jalan jalan. I hope at that time, we can be like other couple. Tapi benda tu takkan terjadi sebab I malu and segan dengan U. I dont know what to say to you, I dont know what to react on how. But, U make me fell comfortable when Im with you. Thank you :)
I teringin nak minum Caramel Frappucino at that time. U offer to pay for me but I refuse. U know, at that time, actually Im still thinking on why u came back to me? Are u already maafkan salah silap I? Macam-macam I rasa time tu. Thats why, Im a bit moody on that time when U asked me "are U okay?". cause actually, I seek for the answer. But there is no answer and me myself refused to ask cause Im afraid of losing you again.
Then we continue our journey to Ipoh. We arrived during maghrib. All your family terkejut sebab tetiba U datang dengan I. Sebab your mom and sisters know that we already separated before especially your sister. I puji Ibu and kak yang because they still terima I walaupun I dengan U pernah berpisah sebelum ni.
Malam tu U kenalkan I dekat all your relatives. Deeply in my heart, Im happy to know your big family. They all sangat peramah dengan I walaupun I malu. I ingat lagi, malam kenduri cousin U tu, I tak sihat. I ajak U keluar kejap cari gula-gula untuk kurangkan rasa loya I. U drive me to petronas and isi minyak. Then we both pergi 7-eleven untuk cari gula-gula.
On that night, I crying cause U came back to me finally. I bersyukur sebab Allah makbulkan doa I. Everyday I keep praying and ask I you adalah jodoh I, kembalikan lah U kepada I. Until this night, I tak tahan sgt and I crying in front of U. Thank you cause calm me down.
Esok tu, I bangun awal and U bangun lambat. It is cute to see your waking up face. I felt more in love with U. Time sarapan, U serve I.And U tlg basuhkan pinggan and cawan kita. Im offer to help U but u refuse it. U suruh I duduk. Thank you soo much. I terharu sebenarnya layanan U dekat I.
Then, U tk dpt join your family balik ke Kulim sebab tak muat. U decide to take a bus and going back to Kulim because I need to go back to Bukit Jalil since I have to start my internship. U tanya I samada nak U teman balik ke Bukit Jalil or not and then U want to take a bus going back to Kulim. Tapi, I taknak menyusahkan U. Jauh U nak balik pula nanti. And U mesti nak spent more time with Ibu. And I faham nanti U letih. So, it is better for U to take bus direct from Ipoh.
I teman U belikan tiket bas and U felt asleep on the car. So, I teman U tido kejap dekat depan Mydin and we going for a lunch before U balik Kulim.
Petang tu I teman U sampai dekat terminal bus. I rasa sedih sebab nak berpisah kejap dengan U. Sebab I taktahu bila lagi I dapat jumpa and keluar dengan U. I rasa disayangi sangat sebab U layan I baik sangat. U usap kepala I sebelum U naik bas. I terharu.
And after that, U dh naik bas. U text me and U cakap Gonna Miss Me. I menangis dalam kereta masa tu sebab I rasa I dah dapat kasih sayang U balik.
Thank you for that wonderful feeling and experience.
xoxo,
Aliaa
This date, we both go along together to Ipoh to surprise your family. At first I saw U at the Jetty, I rasa nak nangis, nak peluk U terus. But, I know my batas towards U. Seriously, awkward sangat bila jumpa U. But I pretend not. We both singgah kejap dekat Sunway Carnival untuk jalan jalan. I hope at that time, we can be like other couple. Tapi benda tu takkan terjadi sebab I malu and segan dengan U. I dont know what to say to you, I dont know what to react on how. But, U make me fell comfortable when Im with you. Thank you :)
I teringin nak minum Caramel Frappucino at that time. U offer to pay for me but I refuse. U know, at that time, actually Im still thinking on why u came back to me? Are u already maafkan salah silap I? Macam-macam I rasa time tu. Thats why, Im a bit moody on that time when U asked me "are U okay?". cause actually, I seek for the answer. But there is no answer and me myself refused to ask cause Im afraid of losing you again.
Then we continue our journey to Ipoh. We arrived during maghrib. All your family terkejut sebab tetiba U datang dengan I. Sebab your mom and sisters know that we already separated before especially your sister. I puji Ibu and kak yang because they still terima I walaupun I dengan U pernah berpisah sebelum ni.
Malam tu U kenalkan I dekat all your relatives. Deeply in my heart, Im happy to know your big family. They all sangat peramah dengan I walaupun I malu. I ingat lagi, malam kenduri cousin U tu, I tak sihat. I ajak U keluar kejap cari gula-gula untuk kurangkan rasa loya I. U drive me to petronas and isi minyak. Then we both pergi 7-eleven untuk cari gula-gula.
On that night, I crying cause U came back to me finally. I bersyukur sebab Allah makbulkan doa I. Everyday I keep praying and ask I you adalah jodoh I, kembalikan lah U kepada I. Until this night, I tak tahan sgt and I crying in front of U. Thank you cause calm me down.
Esok tu, I bangun awal and U bangun lambat. It is cute to see your waking up face. I felt more in love with U. Time sarapan, U serve I.And U tlg basuhkan pinggan and cawan kita. Im offer to help U but u refuse it. U suruh I duduk. Thank you soo much. I terharu sebenarnya layanan U dekat I.
Then, U tk dpt join your family balik ke Kulim sebab tak muat. U decide to take a bus and going back to Kulim because I need to go back to Bukit Jalil since I have to start my internship. U tanya I samada nak U teman balik ke Bukit Jalil or not and then U want to take a bus going back to Kulim. Tapi, I taknak menyusahkan U. Jauh U nak balik pula nanti. And U mesti nak spent more time with Ibu. And I faham nanti U letih. So, it is better for U to take bus direct from Ipoh.
I teman U belikan tiket bas and U felt asleep on the car. So, I teman U tido kejap dekat depan Mydin and we going for a lunch before U balik Kulim.
Petang tu I teman U sampai dekat terminal bus. I rasa sedih sebab nak berpisah kejap dengan U. Sebab I taktahu bila lagi I dapat jumpa and keluar dengan U. I rasa disayangi sangat sebab U layan I baik sangat. U usap kepala I sebelum U naik bas. I terharu.
And after that, U dh naik bas. U text me and U cakap Gonna Miss Me. I menangis dalam kereta masa tu sebab I rasa I dah dapat kasih sayang U balik.
Thank you for that wonderful feeling and experience.
xoxo,
Aliaa
Comments
Post a Comment